Call Us

0203 602 0708

Monday - Friday

9.30am - 5.30pm

Hounslow TW5 9AW

214 Great West Rd

Guaranteed Rent Services:

We are one of a small number of organisations that have contracts with a number of local authorities (councils) across London to provide them with fully furnished and managed residential accommodation. We supply these local authorities with a wide range of properties, from shared houses (HMOs) to large family homes. There is currently great demand for 2 or more bedroom properties for long term lease of 3 years across West London boroughs.

How it Works

We get paid directly by the councils who place households with us, so do not have to rely on the occupants of the property paying rent before we can pay you. We then pay you the rent we agree with you on a monthly basis directly into your bank account by BACS on time, whether the property is occupied or not.

When we take your property on under the guaranteed rent scheme, we will provide a full tenancy management service. This means we will deal with all aspects of letting the property and all tenant’s enquiries. Homelink will carry out all necessary day to day repairs required in the property as specified in the lease.

We have substantial experience in intensive tenancy management, providing all residents with the help and support they need, so landlords and property owners need not be involved in any tenancy management. We take great pride in our friendly, fast and efficient service.

Property Specifications

Your property must be to the Decent Homes Standard of structural and decorative order before we take it on under this scheme. We will carry out a no obligation and no fee Property Inspection and Rental Valuation and inform you in writing of the work required to bring it up to the required standard. We can also arrange for this work to be carried out by our in house team or affiliated contractors if needed.

As a standard requirement, the following is required:

  • Hard wired Smoke Alarm(s)

  • Hard wired Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm next to boiler

  • Self-closing half hour Fire check door to kitchen

  • Vanity release lock(s) to bathroom/toilet door(s)

  • Sealed light in bathroom/toilet

  • Window Restrictors to all windows in the property except ground floor windows

What we need from you

We require some paperwork from you for all properties on the scheme. This includes

  • Gas Safety Certificate (GAS SAFE)

  • Electrical Safety Certificate (NICEIC)

  • Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

  • Fire Risk Assessment Certificate (required for communal areas of flats)

Please note the above certificates needs to be valid for the term of agreement. In case the certificate expires during the term e.g. Gas Cert which is valid for one year, you will need to provide a new valid certificate. We can commission the above certificates initially or when due for renewal if required. In case a new legislation comes in force during the term of letting, it must be followed accordingly.

  • Proof of Ownership (purchase completion statement or land registry document)

  • Permission to Let (some banks and building societies require you to get their permission before you rent out homes with outstanding mortgages)

  • Building Insurance (this must be kept up to date throughout the contract with us, you are not required to have contents insurance as this will be the occupiers’ responsibility).

  • Proof of Service Charges (in case the property is leasehold)

We will also need the following for the property:

  • 3 Sets of Keys

  • Furniture and White Goods as required under terms of lease.

How it Works

Please contact us and we will be happy to book a free no obligation Property Inspection and Rental Valuation. We will then inform you if any work needs to be done to bring it up to the required quality standard, and how much rental income you could receive.

Please contact us on 0203 602 0708 or send an online query using Contact Us page.

Home link

Estate Agents

Hi, thanks for visiting Home link Estate Agents. Are you thinking of selling or letting your property?

Request Valuation